We got the part for our computer so we now have internet on both computers.
Here are some of the bulkheads.
I had quite the time trying to get these pieces to fit. The bottom skin was not properly bent from the factory so we used the same method on it as we did to bend the leading edge of the rudder. However, since it is over twice as thick, we were going to break the broomstick so we use a big metal pipe and a pipe wrench.
All drilled. Now I get to take it apart and debur everything.
Monday, September 10, 2012
It's been a long time since my last post. I finished the bulkheads and am working on the tailcone now. We just got back from the Badlands Fly-in. We had a great time there. I'll get some pics up after we get a part for our other computer. Oh, we are now on fiber optic internet! 6 mbps download and .5 mbps upload. Way faster than satellite. Although the new system is responsible for frying the Ethernet port on the other computer which is the reason I'm not posting pictures. I'm hoping the bugs are fixed. I hope to have pictures up on Wednesday.
at 6:56 PM